Ahh, sometime costumers drive me crazy!

Friggin lexus owners :beer

:lol

:beer:lol2

Dude, that sucks!! I would probably go with key's advise and jack up the price a lil' bit more! :beer

Full retail not a penny less maybe more, if I do the job.

The best part is the guy was like "I herd your the best so I'll wait for you to get the film"

He wants the best but he don't want to pay for it.

I love people!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

The "Brother-in-law" or friend deal will always come back and bite you. I always get full retail, or nothing. I have done some for free, that way I aint pissed off when they try and bend me over on price :lol2

yo rocket boy where have you been

good to see yah :lol

Down in Fla tryin to get some big bucks in 8 mil "hurricane" film and getting screwed right and left. Dorothy said it best.... theres no place like home :bingo , besides, living in a motel away from the wife got REALLY old. (Even tho, she did come down a few times :lol )

see my post under Horror stories :)

Friggin lexus owners :lol2

:lol

Lexus owners are only surpassed by BMW owners in @nal retentivity :beer

I have a step brother that wanted his Cutlass tinted several years ago ...I gave him a good price since he was my step brother then he asked if I could wait till next friday?? I said sure since I knew where he lived..... So I go and do the car which he really liked I wait till the fallowing friday and he is a no show... then a few more days go by and still he hasn't come by to pay or even call so I go to his apartment and they don't asnwer the door. I went back several days later and I go back to his apt and still no answer, but I can hear them inside I bang on the door and now he says thru the door that his mom says that he doesn't have to pay me ..........I'm like WTF does she have to do with ch.t He and I had an agreement. To say that I was pissed would be an understatement. I went down stairs and broke into his car and tore that chit off the windows leaving some tint still on as well as all the adheisive.

No more family work for this tinter :dunno :p1ss

Cut them loose all of them not worth it!! I have a repeat one person 3 cars..1st car sporttrack 2 doors,

later he tells me there is bubbles I check and none..2nd ridgeline he says there's bubbles none and 3rd

pontiac grand am same story trying to cut a deal!! I see him almost 300 days a year..I show him all

the cars with tint on it not mine and how much specs there are and hows his cars came out way cleaner!!

Still he complains now he plans to get another one this month and I told him to take it someone else

cuz I just can't seem to become "GOD" when it comes to tinting!! Good luck I know he'll be back howelse did

I get to work on all 3 cars!! :beer:dunno I'll put an inch gap on the next one if he does come back

so he can cut himself loose!!

Update:

The guy called this morning. He wanted his car done today. LOL, that never happens. I work by appointment only, and I'm booked this week.

Now I just got a call from a car stereo shop that I tint for. The guy went there and is trying to get it done by them.

LOL, I told them I'm not tinting that car for any less then $$$. (full retail) I normally give them whole prices.

Little does the guy know I tint for a couple shops in the area. He might have to go to the city (philly) to get it done! :thumb

Guest solarspot
Cut them loose all of them not worth it!! I have a repeat one person 3 cars..1st car sporttrack 2 doors,

later he tells me there is bubbles I check and none..2nd ridgeline he says there's bubbles none and 3rd

pontiac grand am same story trying to cut a deal!! I see him almost 300 days a year..I show him all

the cars with tint on it not mine and how much specs there are and hows his cars came out way cleaner!!

Still he complains now he plans to get another one this month and I told him to take it someone else

cuz I just can't seem to become "GOD" when it comes to tinting!! Good luck I know he'll be back howelse did

I get to work on all 3 cars!! :thumb:thumb I'll put an inch gap on the next one if he does come back

so he can cut himself loose!!

:thumb One inch gap :bingo

Guest willie
Update:

The guy called this morning. He wanted his car done today. LOL, that never happens. I work by appointment only, and I'm booked this week.

Now I just got a call from a car stereo shop that I tint for. The guy went there and is trying to get it done by them.

LOL, I told them I'm not tinting that car for any less then $$$. (full retail) I morally give them whole prices.

Little does the guy know I tint for a couple shops in the area. He might have to go to the city (philly) to get it done! :thumb

:thumb

Archived