my first car

post-18373-1155878131.jpgHello all,

First I want to say thanks for all the help and encouragement I have recieved so far. I completed my first car today. I have practiced a little on my own which was ending up to be quite hard to shrink the back glass. (94 Tbird) Anyway, I did my budies 2003 corolla and it went fairly well. It is no where near perfect but I did feel good completing a car. I cant wait to get more under my belt and keep getting better. If I get the pix up on here I would really appreciate input if there is anything I did not do correct or if something is not going to hold up or just whatever. I need to keep getting better and am always willing to learn.

thanks

here is the rest of the car.

post-18373-1155878172.jpg

post-18373-1155878209.jpg

post-18373-1155878222.jpg

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah man once you learn the easy things just like about what approach your gonna take at the roll downs either tucking, push the gasket down, or removal of the panell. and that back glass isnt to hard to shrink just putting in place and behind the thrid brake light cause you have to pull it all the way out if your still pretty knew thats what I did, I learned on the corrolla S it was my buddys first car I ever did. If you ever want to take those panells off its only three srews. one behind the handle and the arm rest on the door with the window and power switches all come off and the screws are right behind then presto right off but watch out putting on the front doors of the tweeters they get a lil in the way not bad. But yeah great job for your first one you should pre shrink those doors too I pre shrink all of it now less time on the doors.

Archived