retirement?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

My Great Aunt May (one of granny's sisters) had blue hair. Seriously. :spit She actually dyed it that color. :spit

Retirement? Geez I'll be lucky to make it thru this winter. Might be time for me to get a job... with benefits and a 401K. :dunno This has been the worst summer I have ever seen. Don't know what's going on but something has got to give. I won't make it thru the winter like this. I feel like it's been winter all summer. Normally I have a stash and it's tight but not bad. Not this year. Wasn't enough to stash.

Guest thetintshop
My Great Aunt May (one of granny's sisters) had blue hair. Seriously.  :dunno  She actually dyed it that color.  :spit

Retirement? Geez I'll be lucky to make it thru this winter. Might be time for me to get a job... with benefits and a 401K.  :spit  This has been the worst summer I have ever seen. Don't know what's going on but something has got to give. I won't make it thru the winter like this. I feel like it's been winter all summer. Normally I have a stash and it's tight but not bad. Not this year. Wasn't enough to stash.

ditto on that one BS. I've never seen it this bad before. usually by this time of year, I'm at least paid up on my shop payments until december, just in case I need to skip a month in the winter. which I usually do around christmas. this is the first year that I'm not paid ahead by even one month. I just hope winter is normal, and not a reflection of this past summer.

Archived