626 defrosters

Guest jtm999

Guest jtm999

Does the 626 have the same thick azz defrosters that all the other mazda's I've done seem to have? What about the rest of the car is it pretty straight forward. The cars a 2002, hollar at me. :evilgrin

Guest VaTinterPMan
Does the 626 have the same thick azz defrosters that all the other mazda's I've done seem to have? What about the rest of the car is it pretty straight forward. The cars a 2002, hollar at me. :evilgrin

Man that car is cake back win the defroster lines are fine just dry shrink and be sure to cut enough to cover the window the tint dosent shrink to much on the inside even tho its got a lil curve to it. Panells come off easy if need be but I just tucked the doors. good luck pm me if you need help. :dunno

Guest jtm999

Man that car is cake back win the defroster lines are fine just dry shrink and be sure to cut enough to cover the window the tint dosent shrink to much on the inside even tho its got a lil curve to it. Panells come off easy if need be but I just tucked the doors. good luck pm me if you need help. :dunno

will do the car's coming in next week,was feeling to lazy to schedule it this week. I'll let you know if I get stuck on anything. Later on

Does the 626 have the same thick azz defrosters that all the other mazda's I've done seem to have? What about the rest of the car is it pretty straight forward. The cars a 2002, hollar at me. :dunno

why do you want me to hollar at you - you cant here me anyway :evilgrin

Guest solarspot

Does the 626 have the same thick azz defrosters that all the other mazda's I've done seem to have? What about the rest of the car is it pretty straight forward. The cars a 2002, hollar at me. :dunno

why do you want me to hollar at you - you cant here me anyway :evilgrin

Like I said on another thread Willie is OLD SCHOOL :barf

:beer:lol2

Archived