1994 Acura Legend window tint will not stick! HELP

Guest Guy

Someone please help me with some advice. I have a 94 Acura Legend and im being told that the window tint will not stick on the edges. The tinter has tried everything. The windows have a brownish color as if that is how the glass was made. No film on the windows whatsoever. What do I do now?????????? He said he has scrubbed the windows down. The dude is a professional and said he has tried everything. He mentioned 3m tint has agressive adhesive????

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

when I have adhesion problems on curved windows I heat the glass and press out the film at the same time...what did he use to "scrub" you say he's a pro so hopefully he didnt use anything that the film wont stick to. I here people use glue?!?! just kidding dont use glue

Guest darkdan

the edges of the glass? Like the dots or just the black border? Back window, sides, roll downs?

I've had it happen with solargard before and suntek once.

I just redid it and sanded the black border with 400 grit sandpaper, cleaned with rubbing alcohol, and no more problems.

the edges of the glass? Like the dots or just the black border? Back window, sides, roll downs?

I've had it happen with solargard before and suntek once.

I just redid it and sanded the black border with 400 grit sandpaper, cleaned with rubbing alcohol, and no more problems.

Archived