We have a new addition too!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I just recieved a call an hr.and 1/2 ago from our vet saying that a young male dog had been found wondering around without any I.D. Said that he was alot like our female dog and said he was really sweet and that he needed a place to stay for the weekend. The vet asked if we would be interested in fostering him until they got him to the shelter. I said no problem and went to pick him up, I liked him immediately. He is going to stay. He is an awesome dog, gets along with everyone in the house, cats and all. He needs a name but for now we call him BUDDY.Here's BUDDY and TINKER.

IMAG0014.jpg

:dunno

Guest CajunTinter

:dunno

Cool lookin' pups dude.....I know the feeling of 'fostering' pets. We have 4 cats and now 2 dogs and it seems always to start out as a 'fostering' deal. But hey, it's all good. I am glad all went well @ the vet yesterday.....

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

he is such a good dog, I'm so happy to have him here. I feel blessed to have such good cats and dogs, all this coming from a man that did not want to have pets for so long. Now I can't imagine not having them. The count now is 3 outside cats, 2 inside cats, and 2 dogs. Wow. My blood pressure has been lowered.My patience,tolerance, compassion for things overall have increased.

Archived