cornelius tank fittings

Guest steve@ags

Guest steve@ags

I posted the tool topic...but anyway I bought a 3 gallon tank from a supplier and the hose and sprayer from filmhandler tools and does anybody know the correct fittings to attach the hose to the tank. Someone told me to get a ball valve and a release valve for the out connection. I am still not sure what to do?

Do any of you use this kind of set up?

Guest steve@ags
I posted the tool topic...but anyway I bought a 3 gallon tank from a supplier and the hose and sprayer from filmhandler tools and does anybody know the correct fittings to attach the hose to the tank. Someone told me to get a ball valve and a release valve for the out connection. I am still not sure what to do?

Do any of you use this kind of set up?

I live in Northwest Florida, US

Guest haroldshouseoftint

if it is a cornelius keg then it is old pepsi style tank which is a ball lock fitting, if it is a old coke tank then it is a pin lock style which last longer, but are harder to find.

go to a "home" brewing place they sell everything you need, if you got the tank from your film suplier they should have gotten you the fittings as well. :bingo but again what do I know

:lol2

Guest steve@ags
if it is a cornelius keg then it is old pepsi style tank which is a ball lock fitting, if it is a old coke tank then it is a pin lock style which last longer, but are harder to find.

go to a "home" brewing place they sell everything you need, if you got the tank from your film suplier they should have gotten you the fittings as well. :bingo but again what do I know

:lol2

thanks

contact Zolar here on this sight

or www.tintdoctor.com

THEtintdoctor.com

:mad

I am working like a mug to get 'em done

this stuff takes way too long :lol6

but yeah check out the page....it is still under construction

and the nav dosen't work yet

I have been crazy busy :dunno

:mad

:mad:bat

I know what yours is the other is mine - or www.willies.com now whos is that :mad

Archived