Valet 552T Remote Starter

Guest FordSupercrew01

Guest FordSupercrew01

I have a 552T installed in my 2001 F150 Supercrew. Recently I was changing the wiring on a set of off road lights on my grill guard. With the door open I think I hit the valet switch used for all the settings. I didn't install this starter, it was in the truck when I bought it used and I just bought new remotes for it. I can't find anywhere that I can get a manual to see how to reset the brains or to show me how to program it. other than to set the remote to program it. The truck sometimes will turn over but won't start, other times the lights just flash. It used to flash 1 time for activating and 2 times for deactivating the alarm and once for the remote start. Now it seems to be 2 to activate and 4 really fast to deactivate. Also it doesn't always turn over ....sometimes the lights just flash. If I had some kind of owners manual on how to set it up I think I'd be ok. Can't find it anywhere and the email I shot off to directed electronics went unanswered. Any help would be appreciated as winter in coming and here in the east the cool weather is already setting in and it's too damn cold to go outside and start up ahead of time. I thought was maybe something I jarred loose but after inspection there isn't really anything anywhere I've found that could have been. the fuses are all in tact too. It doesn't have a hood pin or a siren. hate the chirps and false alarms. It's basically used for remote start only. :beer:?:beer:evileye:nope:?

Archived