tintin a vw sharan

Guest dan-mark

Guest dan-mark

hi, im tintin a sharan wednesday and although I ll get a look round it tomorrow im after some tips, its the first one ive done. had a nightmare with a passat 2 weeks ago and it did me ed in. I think theres a break light and and maybe a spoiler which may need to be removed?? also, is there any other problems I might come across with regards to fitting the film inthe rear window?

many thanks

new tinter. :krazy

Guest dan-mark
hi, im tintin a sharan wednesday and although I ll get a look round it tomorrow im after some tips, its the first one ive done. had a nightmare with a passat 2 weeks ago and it did me ed in. I think theres a break light and and maybe a spoiler which may need to be removed?? also, is there any other problems I might come across with regards to fitting the film inthe rear window?

many thanks

new tinter. :lol6

im using solargard film. do u mean its tricky cus there isnt much space around the matrix to trim, the passat is a nightmare for that?

Guest naughtydog

I your new to shrinking and you struggled with a passat - this will kick your ass.

I tint these with the panels in place as the clips can break or the panel gets damaged.

Welcome to the learning curve

Naughty

many thanks

new tinter. :bingo

im using solargard film. do u mean its tricky cus there isnt much space around the matrix to trim, the passat is a nightmare for that?

You will have some shrinking problems, as far as I know...

Archived