06 Avalon

coolzone

Guest haroldshouseoftint

pull the top part of the panel back twards you, there is 4 or 5 clips that hold the top portion in, and you can pull the rubber straight up and out :spit

Guest MidcoastMW

Well, I ended up pulling the panels. :beer I am a panel puller afterall....but I do admit I get a little intimidated when its a BRAND NEW car and the custy brings it straight to you from the dealership! :lol2

But anyway...... the 07 looks the same as the 06 so I didnt start a new thread. But was a pretty easy tint! Took a couple try's to get the 1/4's perfect.... had to trace a template from liner.

Came out lookin sweet tho.....was black on black, touring edition. And like CoolZone said, this car is deffinatly nicer than I had thought!

Guest MidcoastMW
ok so you pulled the panels, did you see the clips along the top edge I was talking about?

yes sir I did! I didnt doubt you either just for the record. :lol

before I took the panels off, I tried to pull back on the top of the panel like you said but I got scurred.

But after taking the whole thing off and seeing the clips...I realized it must take quite a bit of force.. :beer

Either way, I got-r-done. :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 I used to do stereos, so I've pulled alot of panels, and once I started tinting only, I reverted back to what I saw pulling panels and what will and won't work as far as pulling back and how much force etc etc etc

There is nothing wrong with pullin panels, but observe whats behind them and you can make your life alot easier, and don't be Skeered its only car parts they will make more :DD:lol:beer:DD

Archived