Fake water pockets!!

Guest darkdan

I've been giving out that caresheet for over a year now.

I also verbally warn them.

I still get calls about it.

The best was a guy with a mustang called me two hours later, "Um yeah, I was washing my windows and noticed something that looks like water bubbles....will they go away?"

Dan says, "You didn't read that piece of paper did you?"

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

that fake bubbles stuff is a great idea...good stuff

but I know theres gonna be alot of calls back saying something like," yea well they dont look exactly like the ones u showed me." or..I get this all the time for water bubbles..." I had my windows tinted b4 and I NEVER had this happen." thats what I usually heard from the " old timers that "seen it all"

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

bubble bubble bubble... I cant stand people using that word about my tint jobs, if anything I wish they'd call them water blisters...how many times can I say IT'LL DRY!!! Dealers bring me new cars that they've sold and there customer wants tint and other accessories, the customer doesnt pick up there car from me they get it from there dealer and sometimes drive back over to me and complain about bubbles (most of the time they come by with there d@mn windows down!!!! Maybe a printout left in the car would work better because the salesmen sure arent giving the tint care info I told them

Guest kendalf

I had this car tinted about two weeks ago with SG Quantum, and the car has been out in the So Cal sun pretty much each day during this time. I'm assuming that what I have are water blisters and I'm fine with waiting longer for everything to dry, but I'm hoping that some of you can look at these pics and set my mind at ease. The blisters have not changed noticeably during this time, even though the temps have been in the 70s this week. It did get down to the freezing point at night the first few days after the tint was installed. Enough describing, here are the pics:

Views from outside:

tintoutside1wc.jpgtint33ie.jpg

Close-up views:

tint17jo.jpgtint23os.jpg

View from inside:

tintinside9gs.jpg

Guest TintsOvOz

:thumb you guys & girls will probably think the worst as usual, but Ill give you my :lol2 111M gold card is all I use and the filma is dry in 1- 2 hours oz temps, wind down instantly for the customer, no need for me to :lol2 around the bush :thumb

Oz.......... :thumb

Archived