Old Saturns SUCK

micro-edge

I saw one here a few months ago that was done by a "reputable" shop here. Now picture this back glass, the film was split into five pieces, but not the way you think. It had a piece installed on each side at the point where it makes that sharp curve down. Then the last three pieces overlapped in the middle. Looked like a set of louvers on an old camaro. :lol6:lol6

Dude really where do people find employes who do this kinda SH$%$T :hmmm

Guest Sprinter

I watched agent 237 to day do a 95 one piece with visor in 1.5 hours he knocked this one out. it has everything to do with how you shrink the film. Way to go Harold..............:thumb

I saw one here a few months ago that was done by a "reputable" shop here. Now picture this back glass, the film was split into five pieces, but not the way you think. It had a piece installed on each side at the point where it makes that sharp curve down. Then the last three pieces overlapped in the middle. Looked like a set of louvers on an old camaro. :thumb:thumb

:thumb Thats how some windows were done before the days of one piece back glass's

Guest CajunTinter
I watched agent 237 to day do a 95 one piece with visor in 1.5 hours he knocked this one out. it has everything to do with how you shrink the film. Way to go Harold..............:thumb

I can't believe it took him that long... I thought I taught him better than that ..... :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb:lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I watched agent 237 to day do a 95 one piece with visor in 1.5 hours he knocked this one out. it has everything to do with how you shrink the film. Way to go Harold..............:bling

:bling

I can't believe it took him that long... I thought I taught him better than that ..... :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

:spit It was 106* with about 60% humidity, moving through the thick air slowed me down a bit :lol2:lol2

I watched agent 237 to day do a 95 one piece with visor in 1.5 hours he knocked this one out. it has everything to do with how you shrink the film. Way to go Harold..............:bling

Awwww I could do it in 1.2 hours now :bling

Well probably not :lol2

Archived