Aruba Need a Pro tinter

Guest Tintbds

I have seen some unreal tint jobs all over the C'bbean... :lol2:welcome

Never been to Bds. , but my guess is, that your island has the best looking windows in the C'bbean. :beer

You should expand into the rest of the islands and you can clean up the cashola down there......

I'll come down and island hop for ya!!!!! :lol2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

Their probly pieced like that to with-stand the scorching sun!!! I mean, c'mon how long is a heat-raped 1-piece on a more difficult back glass gonna last down their!?!?!? :gasp

Their probly pieced like that to with-stand the scorching sun!!! I mean, c'mon how long is a heat-raped 1-piece on a more difficult back glass gonna last down their!?!?!? :gasp

Bu then again, I'd rather have an install that looked good for 2 years, than one that lasted 5 and looked like arse the day it was installed.

Guest Tintbds

:gasp For many years 5years up.

If the tint in good.

CP-film last 1 and 2 pcs easy 5years and up.

of course fade etc.... but stand up rather well.

Guest Tintbds
Bu then again, I'd rather have an install that looked good for 2 years, than one that lasted 5 and looked like arse the day it was installed.

Very good point :gasp

but even Gila economy last 2year. will turn purple in 6-12months but will keep it together for few years. :gasp

Guest Tintbds
You should see the stuff I saw in Barbados- :lol2 Visors with farm animals in them! :lol2 J/k bds! :beer

:lol2 I was speaking about poor tint jobs not skilled visor designs.

What was Mr. Bush reading to school kids on 911? :beer

A book about farm animals :gasp

So it serves for good, thou, very sad moment. :gasp

Guest Tintbds
I have seen some unreal tint jobs all over the C'bbean... :gasp:hmmm

Never been to Bds. , but my guess is, that your island has the best looking windows in the C'bbean. :beer

You should expand into the rest of the islands and you can clean up the cashola down there......

I'll come down and island hop for ya!!!!! :beer

Trinidad :beer

St. Lucia :gasp

St. vincent :hmmm

Dominica :beer

Jamacia :lol2

Aruba :duck

Barbados :lol2:lol2:beer:lol2:lol2:lol2:thumb:thumb:lol2

The others :hmmm

Archived