optical technology inc?

Guest streetsounds

Guest CajunTinter
:lol2:uh

I really liked it :uh

Got my sample ordered today

:uh:lol2:lol2:dunno

I am about half way through my first full roll... :beer .... I am really impressed!!! Those guys did their homework and it really shows!!! :gasp

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

I am about half way through my first full roll... :lol2 .... I am really impressed!!! Those guys did their homework and it really shows!!! :lol2

Your way behind :lol2

Still lovin it :lol2

Jay from OT called today had a good conversation with him. The company seems to really care about their product and the tinter on the other end. I was pleased with the film and sample coupled with some other feedback on here I have decided to buy a roll of this film and give it a try.

Guest CajunTinter
Jay from OT called today had a good conversation with him. The company seems to really care about their product and the tinter on the other end. I was pleased with the film and sample coupled with some other feedback on here I have decided to buy a roll of this film and give it a try.

:thumb:thumb

Guest solarspot

:dunno:thumb:thumb

Archived