optical technology inc?

Guest streetsounds

Guest tintman AZ
I got some dood tellin me I have a gay avatar and hes got one of the village people posing for his avatar. :hmmm

My trail rig, meaning my off-road truck. pics here

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/DoZeR_/

Not sure but I believe those Troopers have Dana 44 axles front and rear. (could be wrong). If so thats a good start right there.

Now like the 4wheeling mags. say "We don't want to see pics of your rig in the driveway, We want to see it in action". :hmmm

Don't mean to steal the thread.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

12 bolt rear 10 bolt front. IFS in the front too, not good. plans of a 4.3 to replace the chevy 2.8 and a solid axle swap aswell. cool thing about the rear is it came stock with disc breaks. Bad thing is not many lockers if any are availbale for the 12 and 10 bolts.

Guest tintman AZ
12 bolt rear 10 bolt front. IFS in the front too, not good. plans of a 4.3 to replace the chevy 2.8 and a solid axle swap aswell. cool thing about the rear is it came stock with disc breaks. Bad thing is not many lockers if any are availbale for the 12 and 10 bolts.

Sounds stronger than what comes stock with the older jeeps. I'm sure the IFS probably sucks as does the locker availability. So we don't steal the thread, If you get a chance post another of your rig in action. I'd love to see the type of terrain your able to wheel in. I lived in the DFW area for a year long before I started wheelin. So I have no idea what its like. I know Austin's nice and hilly and the Mags shows Oklahoma's got some nice rocks.

I got my samples and love it, Shrinks well, good clarity.

Seem like awesome people ready to help and listen.

Some times trying new things are a good thing :sign

The guys on there end have been in the business along time. No worries at all that it might be a fly by night. Give them a shot, I think you'll be happy :sign

Guest CajunTinter
I got my samples and love it, Shrinks well, good clarity.

Seem like awesome people ready to help and listen.

Some times trying new things are a good thing :beer

The guys on there end have been in the business along time. No worries at all that it might be a fly by night. Give them a shot, I think you'll be happy :sign

:sign

I agree Willie, I really liked this film too.... It shrinks great and clarity was impressive ....And the guy that I spoke with on the phone was very knowledgeable..... :beer:DD I'm gonna get a roll or two for further review....

Archived