optical technology inc?

Guest streetsounds

Jay from OT called today had a good conversation with him. The company seems to really care about their product and the tinter on the other end. I was pleased with the film and sample coupled with some other feedback on here I have decided to buy a roll of this film and give it a try.

They do care and are concerned about there dealers. Kinda nice for a change :thumb

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
I have some on the way. I too might order a roll.

:cool:lol

What happened with the job??? You get re-hired or what??

:krazy:lol

Either way, I think you'll like that new Optical Technologies film....

:thumb:thumb

What happened with the job??? You get re-hired or what??

:poop:dunno

Either way, I think you'll like that new Optical Technologies film....

going solo. Just about set to go. Just workin on a website. I'm a part timer so its a small operation and hopefully enough to keep some change commin my way.

Guest CajunTinter
going solo. Just about set to go. Just workin on a website. I'm a part timer so its a small operation and hopefully enough to keep some change commin my way.

Good for you dude....

Hope it works out for ya!! :dunno:thumb

Good luck dude and word to your mothu too :thumb

Good luck dude and word to your mothu too :thumb

hells yeah... it just sucks, my market just won't support me with the name "Mac Daddy T's house of tint and gold plated shizz" So I went simple, TGTint. Here at tint dude where the dreamers dream I will keep my true shop name.

hells yeah... it just sucks, my market just won't support me with the name "Mac Daddy T's house of tint and gold plated shizz" So I went simple, TGTint. Here at tint dude where the dreamers dream I will keep my true shop name.

:thumb

Guest solarspot

:thumb Wish you the best :gasp

Archived