optical technology inc?

Guest streetsounds

Guest filmdit
I have a real nice letter from the owner of the company with there goals and where there headed :beer

But I will say this on the forum IT IS USA MADE :beer

Power to them... I believe in the statement once made that there is a product for every checkbook out there. I also believe every film name being sold in the world today could send you the same letter. Come on willie... :beer it should hold no merit and wouldn't with a tinter if it had one of the big names on letterhead now would it.

Yes... more and more films are being made in the USA... There are plenty of big players in the US who could do the same as the largest is doing; I.e., selling private label film to boost their bottom line... or just contract with different industry members to put together a brand name for even you. This may explain the limited offering.

Did you know window film and all it's components have a fingerprint (on a forensic scale). The fingerprint can point toward who is the most probable maker of the adhesive and from where the polyester or other components originate?

My earlier mentioning of Taiwan or Korean was directed toward a reference to Lunar film post, which does have a fingerprint of either of those country's producers.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Power to them... I believe in the statement once made that there is a product for every checkbook out there. I also believe every film name being sold in the world today could send you the same letter. Come on willie... :beer it should hold no merit and wouldn't with a tinter if it had one of the big names on letterhead now would it.

Yes... more and more films are being made in the USA... There are plenty of big players in the US who could do the same as the largest is doing; I.e., selling private label film to boost their bottom line... or just contract with different industry members to put together a brand name for even you. This may explain the limited offering.

Did you know window film and all it's components have a fingerprint (on a forensic scale). The fingerprint can point toward who is the most probable maker of the adhesive and from where the polyester or other components originate?

My earlier mentioning of Taiwan or Korean was directed toward a reference to Lunar film post, which does have a fingerprint of either of those country's producers.

and mine was directed at a post by Glassprotect that was yanked off this thread. I had not even read yours until just now.

Just cant stand it can you..... and we all thought there was hope :beer

Guest filmdit

Yes... there is hope as long as expectations don't overrule acceptance in order for peace to reign.

Look closely at any of the top five film makers and you will see the majority do not solely produce their product in the USA. The term Made in USA seems to have lost its once favored value. I applaud OT for keeping it here.

Here's a reality check for ya....

Let's see a couple years ago it was soltec, SLP Luna tint, then advanced, then suntek, now we see the thread topic as the flavor of the moment film and oddly enough it always appears to be the same people chasing a name.

No slam on anyone, just a curious observation.

Just cant stand it can you..... and we all thought there was hope

This begs the question: Do I stand in judgement and in hope of any one on this board to change their ways? Why then do I find those about me asking me to change? I state what my opinion is and that is all, whether in response to another's opinion or simply to be heard on a subject.

I can and do accept each and every individual here and about the world as they are... can you do that? I do not 'expect' anything to come of what I post.

Yes... there is hope as long as expectations don't overrule acceptance in order for peace to reign.

Look closely at any of the top five film makers and you will see the majority do not solely produce their product in the USA. The term Made in USA seems to have lost its once favored value. I applaud OT for keeping it here.

Here's a reality check for ya....

Let's see a couple years ago it was soltec, SLP Luna tint, then advanced, then suntek, now we see the thread topic as the flavor of the moment film and oddly enough it always appears to be the same people chasing a name.

No slam on anyone, just a curious observation.

This begs the question: Do I stand in judgement and in hope of any one on this board to change their ways? Why then do I find those about me asking me to change? I state what my opinion is and that is all, whether in response to another's opinion or simply to be heard on a subject.

I can and do accept each and every individual here and about the world as they are... can you do that? I do not 'expect' anything to come of what I post.

:hmmm same ole same ole

The sad part about the reality of all this, is you vast knowlegde of the industry and the products we use are unbeleivable and helpful. Nobodies asking anybody to change or in reality I would have been run from here along time ago if they hadnt figured out Im harmless. Many a topic I disagree with or are totally against are left alone out of respect for other members and Ric. You would think you would have given up on your underlying motives and left handed insults along time ago. I guess not so I will stay out of your sandbox as to not get in any more trouble with the boss. See you in the next name change :?:?

Guest filmdit

Dayyuuum... such hostility.

That's my trademark... calling it as I see it... which is so out of style with the advent of PC'ness, which seems to lead to more sheepishness.

I guess those left handed insults (as they are perceived) make you think... obviously not so much in a kind way, but it gets you to think.

Willie, if you too had the resources at your feet, wouldn't you not want tinters to know. I have been assured that anything I say on a message board cannot be used in the court of law for any reason as long as there exists the ability to remove it.

The entire world is not reading this site at any given moment in time, if for any reason something is posted on any message board anywhere on the internet that is deemed defamatory in nature it is as simple as removing the post. If it is left and is in fact defamatory then and only then can a board owner be held accountable for any member posts.

Not to mention the disclaimer on many boards that point out the fact that the onwer in no way is responsible for the content of any member post.

Seems another board feels a lot differently about the nature of my posts. Now, Ric and I have entered into a very fragile (it seems) agreement to allow me to come back and post. He and the mods are free to remove any post I enter and is deemed defamatory. Christ, I don't even have PM privileges... :hmmm So I am unable to even keep it between two members! :?

Most cannot get beyond the label and so it goes... round and round... nothing like an unruly opinionated SOB comin' around stirrin' up hornets, eh?

Either I am accepted, fiercely and fearfully edited or I can simply be asked to leave once again. :?

Guest vclimber

I guess those left handed insults (as they are perceived) make you think... obviously not so much in a kind way, but it gets you to think.

Willie, if you too had the resources at your feet, wouldn't you not want tinters to know. I have been assured that anything I say on a message board cannot be used in the court of law for any reason as long as there exists the ability to remove it.

The entire world is not reading this site at any given moment in time, if for any reason something is posted on any message board anywhere on the internet that is deemed defamatory in nature it is as simple as removing the post. If it is left and is in fact defamatory then and only then can a board owner be held accountable for any member posts.

Not to mention the disclaimer on many boards that point out the fact that the onwer in no way is responsible for the content of any member post.

Seems another board feels a lot differently about the nature of my posts. Now, Ric and I have entered into a very fragile (it seems) agreement to allow me to come back and post. He and the mods are free to remove any post I enter and is deemed defamatory. Christ, I don't even have PM privileges... :? So I am unable to even keep it between two members! :?

Most cannot get beyond the label and so it goes... round and round... nothing like an unruly opinionated SOB comin' around stirrin' up hornets, eh?

Either I am accepted, fiercely and fearfully edited or I can simply be asked to leave once again. :?

No PM'ing for you! :?:hmmm:lol :lol

250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

Guest CajunTinter

That's my trademark... calling it as I see it... which is so out of style with the advent of PC'ness, which seems to lead to more sheepishness.

Seems another board feels a lot differently about the nature of my posts. Now, Ric and I have entered into a very fragile (it seems) agreement to allow me to come back and post. He and the mods are free to remove any post I enter and is deemed defamatory. Christ, I don't even have PM privileges... :? So I am unable to even keep it between two members! :hmmm

Looks like someone didn't have their nap today!!!!!! :?

You know---- He knows if you've been bad or good !!! :?

well I am looking forward to my sample coming in this upcoming week

maybe we can just focus on wether or not you like this particular tint or not and give the reasons either way instead of heading down a direction on this thread that is getting ugly to read.

well I am looking forward to my sample coming in this upcoming week

maybe we can just focus on wether or not you like this particular tint or not and give the reasons either way instead of heading down a direction on this thread that is getting ugly to read.

:ohcrap

Archived