Buying film

Guest tintnentrepreneur

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBS is a cool dude :DD , but it means the rest of these people around here are sick of hearing about that stupid film every post :lol6

:lol6:beer:DD:beer But Willie.....you are American.

Did You ever heard about AMERICAN DREAM?

I got it here, in small banana Latvia....

You can :DD on Leo as many as You want.

Like tell east people: DOG BLABLA, CARAVAN IS GOING.

P.S. I am drunken, but I am always on duty.

:lol6:beer:beer:DD But Willie.....you are American.

Did You ever heard about AMERICAN DREAM?

I got it here, in small banana Latvia....

You can :DD on Leo as many as You want.

Like tell east people: DOG BLABLA, CARAVAN IS GOING.

P.S. I am drunken, but I am always on duty.

Leo your funny as hell and I applaud you for what your doing and congratulate you for living the dream :DD

I was answering the question. I dont want to and that was what the post was refering to

read about dartz film on every post. People know what you sell and if they want it they will seek you out. I enjoy looking at your pictures and parties you have some cool ideas and concepts. Its just bs to plug that film on every post :lol6

:thumb Willie never read Mr. K.MarXXX - seems he don't know what means market economy.

Briefly it sound:

SELL OR DIE.

That means if good can't be sold - seller became bancrupt.

But if he sell - that means THAT SOMEBODY NEED THIS GOOD. And that mean that good is not total :lol2 and can be sold. That's easy, and that's market regulation. Of course how good sells depend from many factors but this is long story and I am not virtual economy teacher.

Regarding exact Leo.

I am sure that some big % of board members buy exact my stuff for quite different price and in quite different packaging/labeling e.t.c. Yes, I have no tie, I have no suite, I have no white shirt. I meet my customers in slipers and can be drunken sometime. And that's my own problem - I want to be myself in any situation and in any business level. And my presence at TD.COM means that I am plain man without any triX.... Of course Willie can invite other brands/labels owners/shareholders/top managers on board - that's easy, all they have websites/phones e.t.c. - call/write and invite. But seems they are serious people and think that they are top level businessmans to spent time here VISIBLE.

Of course NOBODY will open here ALL his BUSINESS SECRETS - me too. But believe me Willie - NO TIE/WHITE SHIRT AND PRESENCE AT TD.COM doesn't mean CLOWN FOREVER. I have a plan on this year to became WORLD WINDOW FILM BRAND N2, and I will work 48 hours per daynight if needed, but I will do that. N2 - because I am understanding real market situation. Not sure it will be, but I am sure that I will try. You can think that Leo on board because he want to advertisde his :lol2 x 3 brand. Telling again - INVITE HERE other brands/labels owners/shareholders/top managers to play with open cards. Yes, I born in USSR (CCCP) so called "country behind metall curtain". You spent all You life in democrartic country. But seems You never heard what means democracy. I don't advertising here anything - I use different ways for that. And, by the way very easy ways. But telling: ".....I tinted BMW yesterday..." - aren't you advertise this brand? Or You think on question: "Who have VLT67% film on stock" my answer must be: " :thumb May be somebody have, some of world great brands but :gasp " - in time when I have some pallets of such film?

I am here because I am here. More than 9000 members here. Only ONE start serious work with me. Please calculate it in %......Look at my post number and think hard WHY I am here.

I am selling films in more than 40 countries. Yes, small drunken clown Leo with stuff close to Zero. I have no sales managers, I have no advertising managers, I have no managers at all. And my team still tinting cars, and installing flat. By the way yesterday we checked

2006 results - around 7000 m2 or 75347 suqare feets of flat films installed. This was installed by 2 (TWO) installers. And believe me - it's more than enough for leo on brad'n'butter with black caviar and cold Vodka with Young chickZ. I don't want to post here sales amount - not necessary....

I like to work with TintBDS - he is nice man and he live near Jamaica. So he mustn't tell any word about Leo, because Leo is born in USSR??? Or why???

P.S. Of course may be some words sound :lol2 but..I told what I told. And may be this post must be edited.

P.P.S. Willie sorry in advance for :beer sound.

No harm, no foul Leo.

I think in the translation your missing the entire point.

Either you cant understand or the vodka has burned up the brain cells. Please have someone translate, I give up.

I agree TBS is cool as it gets and a good guy and you probably are to.

The problem and point here is I dont give a flying rats azz about hearing a Dartz film plug in every one of your post or you American dream ramblings in every other. If you dont understand that Im sorry. :thumb

I told the boss I would leave this alone and from this point I will :thumb

Archived