priced too high

god, I just priced an audio shop 180.00 for an 89 CORVETTE

"Man thats just to high, can't do it any cheaper". NOT FOR THAT CAR!!!

"but I'll send you a lot of work", haven't sent me any in 5 years "can you do it cheaper with our tint" I won't do it with your tint :lol6

I have been down the street from this stereo shop for almost 5 years, they have never called for a tint job and now they call on a friday afternoon, not a busy one. Drop everything, close your doors and come down here and do it for me for nothing.

did I mention he also had an 85 impala that he wanted done. I'm sure it was really clean and easy with that rubber sealed dried out rear glass.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 21st Century Tints

Sometimes I think there all arseholes. Dealers , stereo shops and the public.

I know they pay the bills but they like to take the p1ss.

They all wanna do you a favour.

The best ones are the ones that want you to do 5 cars. I bring you five car my friend, plenty car they all come .

Yet when you go to thier take away your no longer thier friend and if your lucky they give you a free coke with your order.

Guest aztintr1

those are the ones that usually end up costing you more I mean they b!tch the most if they pay more they whine less I never understood it the more I charge the less complaint I get about bullsheesh I am actually gonna raise my price if they called me it would be at least 249$ :lol6:lol6

I got a stereo shop a block away from me & they do the same thing. The only time they send me any business is when one of their own needs it done & they won't do it unless they get a big discount because "they can send me lots & lots of business." :lol6

I don't get to many of their cars. You would think they would learn The hack shop down the road gives discounts not me :lol6

Archived