Was I fair?

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

since he knew what he was doin 80 bucks blows...I was getting more than that when I was learning to tint and all I did was clean up and hold film. always agree before hand on price

not to mention what did you make on that job? sounds like one of all the windows he did payed him for the days work and you run off with probably thousands...like my boss does :trustme

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
always agree on price beforehand and whatever the pay there is never any misunderstanding :lol2

:lol2

10 per hour cash money would not have been bad money to give the guy a shot at helping, since he was at a job placement service probably until construction picked back up and he would have been gone. He said he had experience, but so does everyone else. Once you realized his level of experience, you could have given him at least a 100. Now if you wanted to hire the guy on whatever basis, full or part time, then negotiate his wage. But IMO, to pick a guy up off the street, you did ok. :trustme

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I think the 80$ was fair. cash under the table , sure. Labor is labor, if he is not a full time tinter and is not in the buisness end of it. The question is if he wants ajob or not. When I hire a noob, no fricken way am I giving them a psft. pay, f that, they are going to pay their doos just like eveyone else, 10$ an hour seems very generous to me.

Guest darkdan
I think the 80$ was fair. cash under the table , sure. Labor is labor, if he is not a full time tinter and is not in the buisness end of it. The question is if he wants ajob or not. When I hire a noob, no fricken way am I giving them a psft. pay, f that, they are going to pay their doos just like eveyone else, 10$ an hour seems very generous to me.

Ask yourself, "Would I have done it for $80?"

I know that answer. =)

We all know I would have. I'm a cheap hizzo.

Ask yourself, "Would I have done it for $80?"

I know that answer. =)

We all know I would have. I'm a cheap hizzo.

and you must suck at painting too if you only make 80 a day doing that :lol2

The jacklegs that dont paint worth a crap still charge 20-25 an hour here :trustme

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I'm a seasoned professional with my own company, would I do it now for 80$, that goes without saying. I know what the costs of running a buisness is, and paying $10 an hour for a laborer to "HELP" on a small ass 175 sqft job sounds right to me

Archived