AstroStart 4204?

Guest Deasoninc

Guest ssouter

Hi Guys,

I know that I am about a year late on this thread, but I would sure appreciate it if either of the original posters here could share with me their installer manual for the 4204. My starter has been in for several years, but recently appears to have had a change in runtime. It will now only run for 2m before shutting off. I am looking for direction to get it back up to about 20m or so.

A link was posted for the manual in the original thread, but no longer works.

Thank You!

Scott

Guest ssouter

Hi,

As I look more, I am not sure if all the programming for this model (4204U) are the same as mine (4204 without the alarm). Is there another programming manual specific to the 4204?

Thx!

Scott

Guest ssouter

Looking in the manual for the 4204U, on page 6 and 7 there is a chart for button functionality. For my unit with a four button remote, the options for setting runtime are not available. Anyone know how to set the options for this unit? I assume that there is a installers manual available somewhere?

Thx

Scott

Guest cdotmike

Scott / Anyone,

Did you ever get any information on the 4204? I need to program a new Fob after my old one broke, can you help? The links above aren't working anymore...

Thanks,

Mike

Guest rudy773

Hey Guys

Can anyone please supply me with the install manual for the Astro Start 4204 Remote Starter. My now ex wife put all the dip switches in the same position so I don't know where they are suppose to be at.

I would really appreciate it.

Archived