Is this quality considered "normal"?

Guest jkandell

All I got to say is you shouldn't settle for any hairs in your tint, period. If the hair still bothers you you should take back. I don't care how hard the car is, I can tint it with no hairs, and relatively spot free. And if there is a spot, I can rub it out with my trusty heatgun, making it vitually invisible..........Yeah, the F1 guy here sux too.....it's a shame, cuz I worked at an F1 shop in the gump, and we were badass, and I had always assumed that all F1 shops were badass, then I moved here.....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
I recently had my Honda Fit tinted with F1 Ultimate. One rear window has a hair in it, and bubbles, so obviously that's going back under warrantee. (Are hairs pretty common?) I'm wondering about the tint on the tiny little side windows up front, near the dash. I noticed one is not cut quite right in one corner. In this photo you can see where the rounding isn't cut smoothly:

IMG_0821_i.jpg

Here are some other photos of the same window:

3 .

Here is another window I'm wondering about with a very slight scratch in the tint, http://www.sysmatrix.net/~jkandell/IMG_0839_i.jpg

My question is this: Do most quality tinters get the cut perfect or close to it, or is the above normal? Are very slight scratches normal and expected? I don't want to bother the tinter if I'm just being too picky or perfectionistic.

You are NIT being hyper-picky. or 4|\|4L. that is just plain wrong.

Archived