Suntek and Soltek

Are Suntek and SOltek made by the same manufacturer?

Here in Spain I have used Soltek, but I would like to try a better film, maybe SUNTEK but I noticed that Soltek and Suntek are based at Virginia.

Is the same manufacturer??

thanks

:DD

Are Suntek and SOltek made by the same manufacturer?

Here in Spain I have used Soltek, but I would like to try a better film, maybe SUNTEK but I noticed that Soltek and Suntek are based at Virginia.

Is the same manufacturer??

thanks

:popcorn

Quite different teams. Like Llumar and Lunar. Quite different.

Guest Bulldog
They are definately NOT the same company. I believe Soltek is actually just a film distributor. Suntek makes their film.

I am quite sure you are right. Soltek is private label. They don't make it.

It is so. But guys - what do You mean under private label - everything is PRIVATE LABEL, no GOVERNMENT LABELS in our biZ :beer

And I am sure now will be more and more so-called "private labels" in the market - India, Korea, Taiwan and soon China make lot of window films, and their quality is not so bad as declared.

Guest Bulldog
It is so. But guys - what do You mean under private label - everything is PRIVATE LABEL, no GOVERNMENT LABELS in our biZ :beer

And I am sure now will be more and more so-called "private labels" in the market - India, Korea, Taiwan and soon China make lot of window films, and their quality is not so bad as declared.

Private label meaning completly made by company A but relabeled and sold by company B. :lol2

Guest FilmBlazer

Indeed very different films. Soltek is cheap and offers some gradient films if your clients dig them, suntek seems to be very popular in the states... I've tried it and I liked it, it layed nice and looked sharp.

Archived