Suntek and Soltek

Leo, we have had some problems with some people that work for a film company that have been talking down (trying to hurt) their competition, so the only fair thing to do is ask that anyone who works for a film company or a distributor not speak about other companies.

So, I have to ask you and all other film company employees/owners to only discuss their own products.

I hope you understand. :lol2

Guest LukeNukem

I like FTI stuff and they treat me really well, but I must confess, I use the hell out of soltek for flatglass. It's pretty decent on cars too but not rear windows, it shrinks like crap. It's rubbery and wierd until you get used to it.

I ordered a roll of 40" graphite and installed it on my truck. I really like the looks of it. It is thicker than most films but I like that. I plan on stocking it to do dealer's lot cars with. It is different to work with but then what film doesn't take a little "learning curve". I think it's a good film for the price.

Leo have you tried our Lunar Solar Film yet?

I am living on the Dark Side of The Moon (Luna = Moon in Russian) :thumb:lol2:lol2:stop

Dr,, Leo never tinted cars, but I am sure leo knows about Your stuff a lot :rock:lol2

who knows? depends on who is making it :lol2 He could have and not known it :lol2

Seems I know. But..may be not :lol2

Guest lonestartint

Im not gonna dog the suntek but soltek? are you "f"in :thumb 'in me? That stuff cost about as much as a can of :dunno but the life span is decades shorter but what do I know :twocents

Archived