$99 shops

Hi EveryBody!

As I see this question is very important to most of You. Of course it is important for me too (only not in $$$ :DD ) - so I will try, as many as my language knowledge will allow, to tell my thoughts about....

So so-called hack shops.

This people sell their job so cheap, I think, because they don't feel their strength. They are, mainly, or newbies or low quality, or all together or something else not good. They start their biZ, they have no enough $ and enough brains to start their biZ - so they think they will win using "cheap-sales" tech.

But.... Capitalism is market economy - that means that market regulate prices. If this man will do bad job 2-3-5 times - he will loose serious customers - but those who will left with this shop - anycase they are not Yours, high prof customers. With cheap shops will stay "cheap people" - people who anycase will never pay more. Thise who need quality e.t.c. - will choose other tintshop. Of course may be hack shop will grow - and in that case, sooner or later, he will need more $$$ to grow and make service - and prices will grow up. Of course low prices - not only because bad quality or something else bad. There can be some more reasons - but anycase these shops are forever.

And that's not only tinshops problem.

In capitalism there are different social layers - poor class, middle class, millionaires :beer:beer:spit e.t.c. - all these people need their level service.

Some people buy cheap .... car - some buy ROLLS-ROYCE.

And ROLLS-ROYCE owners never :DD because of SSANG YOUNG CHAIRMAN (look like RR :lol2 )

But let's look on this problem from other side.

You all know main window film suppliers.

Do You all choose most expensive?

And those manufacturers which sell much more expensive than other also call cheap suppliers like "hack-teams". I think everybody here know - who are cheap and who are expensive in window film market - and quality seems similar. That's psyhology of person who choose between $99 and $299 tintshop. If quality similar - why to pay more?

Only after he will see that $99 quality is bad - he will start :lol2

But anycase - $299 tintshop will never stay without work. My prices on tintworks in Riga are twice higher (!) than any competitors (who mainly buy films from...Leo :poop ) - and I always have work...

So - TintDUDEZ & TintDUDDETEZ - DON'T WORRY OF HACKSHOPS!

Make Your work and be happy that You have 2-3-5 times more for same job!

Best regards,

Leo

P.S. I am sorry if somebody will not understand my idea - I try to learn english better and better

:thumb Either you didn't have much vodka today or I had plenty @ the wedding I was at because that made PERFECT sense to me :bingo

No Vodka, since March, 10 for me. But I was pressed to do that.

One my customer who buy A LOT from ME, sold to my OTHER customer, who buy less, my OWN films, cheaper than I sell to SMALL customer. That make my brain work :thumb I still can't understand what's the reason :lol2

The solution to the problem is to not fukin worry about it. IF a 99 dollar hack is effecting your business, then you are nothing but a hack that charges more and can't run a business properly.

That's like a curbside lemonade stand ran by a group of 6 year olds hurting a local Juice Bar or a yard sale putting a pawn shop out of business.....it just shouldn't happen.

Archived