NISSAN XTERRA FRONT WINDOWS

Guest tomp67

Guest tomp67

I AM NOT A PROFFESINOL INSTALLER, I HAVE DONE SOME TINTING IN THE PAST BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ITS EASIER TO TAKE THE WINDOWS OUT AND TINT THEM OR JUST TAKE THE DOOR PANELS OFF AND DO IT WHILE ON THE CAR... THANKS

ANY OTHER TIPS WOULD BE GREAT

THANKS AGAIN

TOMMY

Guest thatsnappyguy

u never really want to remove ther glass from the vehicle. roll the window down, and pull the top of the door away from the glass just enough to where it stays put off the glass. dont pull it away too far cuz then u may have to remove the panel to put it back on.

Guest Key West
u never really want to remove ther glass from the vehicle. roll the window down, and pull the top of the door away from the glass just enough to where it stays put off the glass. dont pull it away too far cuz then u may have to remove the panel to put it back on.

There is no need to do either. Make yer pattern 1\2" long at the bottom, apply the top, squeegee and use a "Bone" white stick to tuck the bottom. Piece o' cake! :lol6

Guest John Castelli
There is no need to do either. Make yer pattern 1\2" long at the bottom, apply the top, squeegee and use a "Bone" white stick to tuck the bottom. Piece o' cake! :lol6

CONFUSHIOUS sais man with hand in pocket feels cocky all day

Archived