New film brand?

Guest drupason

Guest drupason

Ok. Here is the situation. Im the detail manager at a major car dealership. I am trying to talk my boss into adding window tinting to the list( which I am capable of doing) I am looking for a good brand of window film, but that I dont have to fill out dealer apps and have business liscense and what not. Is there a good brand of tint that will just sell you tint if you want it? Without all the applications and stuff. I've emailed several brands of tint. How come no one will give me pricing on diff rolls of tint? I just need to get some info together to present to my boss. Any info will be muchly appreciated! Thanks!!

Guest VOLTRON

for any major brand of film that will give you a warranty for the film you will need to set up an account and have a business license. Y dont you want to set up an account somewhere. Hell anyone of us could sell you the film but you wouldnt have any kind of warranty incase something goes wrong with the film.

Guest FilmBlazer

Try calling and explaining your situation. Some companies will only deal with peeps set up already or require you to participate in some type of training. I'm sure you can get some more info from some manufacturers if you telephone them. Good luck.

Guest willie
for any major brand of film that will give you a warranty for the film you will need to set up an account and have a business license. Y dont you want to set up an account somewhere. Hell anyone of us could sell you the film but you wouldnt have any kind of warranty incase something goes wrong with the film.

:lol sorry I disagree, Llu llu,#M hanitek, nor suntek ever asked for a business license. As soon as I said pay be credit card it was shipped the next day.

Try calling them and letting them know you are serious. They probably get 100's of emails a day from customers wanting to buy a little tint. :lol2

Guest CajunTinter
:nope sorry I disagree, Llu llu,#M hanitek, nor suntek ever asked for a business license. As soon as I said pay be credit card it was shipped the next day.

Try calling them and letting them know you are serious. They probably get 100's of emails a day from customers wanting to buy a little tint. :lol

:lol2:lol

:lol I'd also call Optical Technologies...Their film is great and they won't give the run-around that you get from some of the other big film companies..:lol

Guest VOLTRON

huh, well I was asked if I had a tax id and all a business name and I also said I was paying credit. I didnt know all that willie, maybe it was cause I am brown :lol2:lol

Guest willie
huh, well I was asked if I had a tax id and all a business name and I also said I was paying credit. I didnt know all that willie, maybe it was cause I am brown :lol2:lol

:lol they cant see through the phone

maybe they saw your name on the bad credit card list :lol:nope:lol

Archived