Here we go!!

Guest solarspot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Technology

Some serious sh1tty weather heading our way again, half of the UK is under water already, this weekend looks bad, big weather coming across from your way, Supposed to be the middle of summer, someone tell George about global warming :thumb:thumb:thumb

Guest willie
Somehow, I just don't think the minivan would make it that far..... :thumb:beer:beer

I'm bringing it to Louisianna when I come, painting Cajun tinter on the passenger door

and driving up and down the streets parade style honking, all the while forcing you to hang your head out the window :beer

It has been real slow here, and not flooding. This has been our worst june ever. :thumb

Gas prices have finally taken its toll on people around here, especially with all these holidays back to back. people are saving up money for the vacations planned I guess. They probably figure its better to have the extra gas money and go on vacation, or sit in the yard and stare at their tinted windows :trustme:dunno

on another note, they canned the immigration bill yesterday, and I have gotten over a dozen calls today for trucks to be tinted. I guess they are not worried now about a lack of illegal workers, so they must figure that they can afford to get those farm trucks tinted now that they are safe from high labor rates. :hmmm:dunno:dunno

Guest CajunTinter
I'm bringing it to Louisianna when I come, painting Cajun tinter on the passenger door

and driving up and down the streets parade style honking, all the while forcing you to hang your head out the window :dunno

:trustme:thumb:dunno:dunno

Flooding like a hizzo around here.

Mayor just signed a DISASTER DECLARATION :evileye

My neighborhood is cool but everywhere near the river that runs through town is flooded like a jigga mang.

:nope lots of expensive houses in 2, rich to do neighborhoods :spit flooded

Check out some of the flood pictures I took today. The river that is usually 6 inches to a foot high is 24 foot high and still rising.

This is a record for this river. Its crazy

2011720100051031421wQHiAC_th.jpg

Archived