Check out this film match.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

Willie where are you :thumb I smell a finn :thumb:lol2

Do a little searching around on the site, Illegal work is frowned upon by most on here :lol2 to each there own, but its jobs like that that cause the laws like you have in PA :thumb

Guest CajunTinter
:thumb not yours, the first car pictured thats :lol2 ILLEGAL :thumb
and... :thumb

Shade, that is some good work, but dude..... Illegal is illegal.. and some of us on this site frown upon that stuff. Given the latest proposed legislation in your state it seems that you may actually be part of the problem... http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33502

Advertising illegal work on a public website IMHO is just not such a good idea..... :lol2

what a way to make a guy feel welcomed. Nice to know. been in the business for years...just started talking on this forum to gain and share knowledge. Doesn't take more than a kind word or point in the right direction to prove a point. havn't been around on here long enough to know "the straight and narrow" appoach to friendly conversation. No worries though, no harm no foul. I hope I wasn't the only guy on here to reach out for some wholesome conversation. That would be embarrassing. :thumb

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:thumb We're not trying to bust your chops dude, some of the tint laws suck and alot of us would like to get them changed, but as long as "illegal" work keeps getting done by "professionals" the more ammo state lawmakers have to keep the laws the way they are, or make them tougher.

It's all good, alot of compliments were made about the car and YES it does look nice, but................................... :thumb:lol2:thumb

We really are a bunch of nice people on here :beer

so I appoligize, I should not have pointed out the fact of legality :lol2

Guest willie
Willie where are you :lol2 I smell a finn :thumb:beer

Do a little searching around on the site, Illegal work is frowned upon by most on here :thumb to each there own, but its jobs like that that cause the laws like you have in PA :thumb

I'm here dude, sometimes its just not worth it. Seems 90% of the pics posted nowadays are illegal :lol2

Archived