Blinds and Shutters

Guest thedalegroup

Guest thedalegroup

Im new, just need to ask a question. How many of you read "Window Film" magazine? We're concidering placing ads for our blind and shutter program in the mag. Are there any other places for us to get the attention of flat glass tinters? Is there a need for tinters to add on blinds and shutters if it was a very simple system complete with multi million dollard buying power? Or would you rather be reffered to one of our 450 existing dealers and get a 10% rebate on all jobs?

Guest mischief

I don't read window film magazine, so ... but I would think that newer tinting companies, some of whom are very aggressive and looking for ways to grow fast, do.

I think you will find people interested in doing business with you both ways.

and many people need both film and other window treatments, so I think you will find a good fit with maybe 5 - 10% of the tinting crowd.

Just my thoughts.

Guest Key West
I think people get window tint so they dont need to get blinds or shutters :evilgrin

No such thing as a "Magic Bullet". Some situations film just don't cut it (Heavy duty Glare), and some situations blinds dont cut it (Heat). I have often considered adding a limited selection of blinds. Can't go into it full tilt, but then again, blind companies cant tint full tilt either!! :lol

Archived