I've done several jobs from 72x72 arches, to 82x120 seamed, to your basic kitchen windows. and I did those by myself.....there isn't a thing wrong with this film. I've used 'em all and I like it. :thumb

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Is it still a "Sunscape Film"? Maybe they replaced it and released the TSG 335 to all Madico Dealers? :thumb

:hmmm TSG was never a Sunscape film to my knowlege, :beer who's been selling you film :?:lol2

Do you want to buy some from me :nope:lol6:lol2:lol2:nope

CuttingEdge,I don't know if you've had probs with your previous brand or not, but I personally don't think 6.50 for a sample book is unreasonable since the price of the film, which seems to be very good, is much less expensive than most other brands by a lot more than 6.50 dollars.

BTW, I'm not knocking SunTek either, it's just a thought.

Guest vclimber
:hmmm TSG was never a Sunscape film to my knowlege, :thumb who's been selling you film :beer:lol2

Do you want to buy some from me :nope:lol6:lol2:lol2:nope

:? I think I still have some old literature. TSG 335, 550, SB 341... were Sunscape in the 90's.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 I know it used to be SB 33 and SB 43 were the SS Bronze, but TSG was always just their workhorse film in the standard line, best as I can remember :thumb one too many :nope since then :beer

I'll ask and find out today.

Just wanted to share my experience with Suntek... I recently got a postcard from Suntek so I decided to give em a call and see if I could get a sample book and some more info on their films. Customer service rep "Sarah" was very pleasant to deal with and within 3 days I got a delivery from Fedex. It was two rolls of 60" film. One their symphony DR-35 and the other was their DR-50. I told her that was what I usually use most of the time. I know I havent been in the game for a real long time but I can't remember a Film company being so generous. I mean I have to fight with on of my usual film distributors to send me out another sample book when my old one gets worn without wanting to charge me $6.50 for it. It's like hell I am trying to sell YOUR film, don't be sooo damn cheap! After getting the film and all the literature I figured...this film must be crap if they are giving it away.. Even though I havent laid any yet, it looks and feels like any other "good" film out there. And the numbers are pretty damn good. Then I thought, the price....thats the catch... but the cost per sq ft is in the middle of the road of LLumar and JWF...very competative! And they only charge $10 for any rols less than 100ft. Not trying to push this film, just wanted to share my experience with y'all. BTW, I called them back to thank them and asked if their Infinity series was just as nice. She said I will send you out a roll of it so you can see for yourself!

Nice......:lol6

Great post :lol6

I have enjoyed workign with Sutek for the most part!

Okay....Well I did another 6ft x 7ft above the entry window again with Suntek just to give it another chance. Well it went perfect, the film was very manageable and no creases. I think perhaps I was too quick to judge. Maybe I was having a bad day the first initial time I used Suntek on a large elevated entry window. Anyways I just wanted to retract my initial impression of this film. Or it could of been just a "bad" roll....lol

Archived