Need Advice, minor specs in some installs

Guest Sprinter

there's a thread on hear about the tanks just look for it, and way back when when a tintshop went under the guy that took over the space did'nt need any tinting stuff so he call me and I paid like 60.00 for 3 tanks 2 rolls of film and a bunch of signs and banners.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lil Details is right. If after heating and pressing out the specs the custy is still not satisfied, tell him to have it re-done at a tintshop of his choice, and bring it back for your inspection.

If it's perfect, you'll refund his money (but under NO circumstances should the car leave your shop without payment), otherwise :lol2 . You can ALWAYS find a flaw. Nothing made by human hands is perfect. (Not even thier car :lol2 )

After 7 years, have you not learned that when a custy is putting nose prints on the glass that they are gonna be problems? Ask them if they inspected the car like that before they bought it. Find them a flaw in the car ( there will be one somewhere) Back him/her up and tell them to look at the glass from a NORMAL distance, and through it, not AT it. No one admires a car from 3". They stand back about 6' or so to OOOH and AAAH!

I hate aynal-retentive fuks like that. Just where do they get off holding us to a higher standard of perfection than they do the MFGR of thier auto? Did they get a lifetime warranty with the vehicle???? :lol2:lol2:lol2 JEEESUS!

nicely said.

Guest Key West

I went thru a spurt (2 freakin' years) of every other custy was that way. I finally went off on one. It went something like this....(True story)

After eyefukin the hell out of the car, and expressing dissappointment in the work,

Me: How do you do it?

Custy: Do what?

Me: Have everything in your life turn out perfect?

Custy: What do you mean by that?

Me: You are obviously used to a level of perfection that just does not exist in my world, and if you got an "in" on that I wanna be a part! I'd REALLY love it if every thing I did was perfect. If everything in my life was perfect, everything someone did for me was perfect, I wouldn't know how to act!! Please, let me in on the secret!!! (by this time spittle was flying, and a crazed look was creeping up on me)

I used to get REALLY pissed at these people, but then I thought, Geez, this guys standards are set SO HIGH that noone can possibly live up. Therefore he must constantly be dissappointed, and pissed off. He walks around constantly disappointed, and miserable.

Whenever I get one now, I try and think that happy thought "Thank GOD I aint you!!! :evilgrin

Yeah, good call! I would love to lash out at a customer, but I contract for these stores and Im afraid to p1ss of a customer cuz its their customer. Thats what sucks sooo bad, I can't tell them to F off cuz I know they will call the corp. office of who I do the work for.

but I get 4|\|4L customers and this is probably the 2nd seriously bad one in the last couple of years. My father had owned his own biz for years and he said, if they gripe that easy, just yank off the film and move on, quit taking the hit on redoing it when you can get rid of him and go back to the paying jobs.

Archived