Need Advice, minor specs in some installs

Guest Key West
Tell the guy to take it to another shop and have them look at it....ask if they would do a better job....if they tell him they can then make a deal with him. You strip it off, he takes it to them, they do the tint, he brings it back to you and you "inspect" the new tint job! IF it is BETTER than yours then you will give him his money back. Otherwise he is just out the money!!!!!

Of course you just tell him you are going to judge it with the same scrutiny that he is using.

lil Details is right. If after heating and pressing out the specs the custy is still not satisfied, tell him to have it re-done at a tintshop of his choice, and bring it back for your inspection.

If it's perfect, you'll refund his money (but under NO circumstances should the car leave your shop without payment), otherwise :spit . You can ALWAYS find a flaw. Nothing made by human hands is perfect. (Not even thier car :rollin )

After 7 years, have you not learned that when a custy is putting nose prints on the glass that they are gonna be problems? Ask them if they inspected the car like that before they bought it. Find them a flaw in the car ( there will be one somewhere) Back him/her up and tell them to look at the glass from a NORMAL distance, and through it, not AT it. No one admires a car from 3". They stand back about 6' or so to OOOH and AAAH!

I hate aynal-retentive fuks like that. Just where do they get off holding us to a higher standard of perfection than they do the MFGR of thier auto? Did they get a lifetime warranty with the vehicle???? :lol2:lol2:spit JEEESUS!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
Just had a prick like that yesterday w a BMW, wanted to tell him to F off BAD!

What's the diff between a porcupine and a BMW?

A porcupine has the pricks on the outside!!! :rollin:spit

Guest Sprinter

run a filter, and clean everything, I went through a spell of just that only worse, turns out it was the film with static up the yinyang, best is to run a filter.

Guest Stag

Ditto with LilDetails. I have a sign in my office that says Please do not expect perfection in glass tinting. We do not live in a dust free enviroment. Some particles may become trapped in between the tint and glass during the tinting process. Thank You.

Yeah, the guy was a tool box. but I have to deal with him again next week. The idiot salesperson gave hime half his money back and told him to come back next week for us to fix it!!!???? :lol2 . However, I did switch to filtered water and cleaned my sprayer parts. I think it would be better if I could fill my tank with more pressure, but my sprayers don't last worth a darn. They wear out very quick if I fill it more than 5lbs. Of course I buy those plastic ones. I can't find those metal sprayers that I've seen other guys use alot. Everyone I have asked who has one just says that have had it for years and don't remember or was given to them. anyone know what kind I'm talking about? or where I can get one? Or I could just put up a sign "no pricks allowed" :lol2

Archived