2006 Acura TL

Guest CCC-Tinting

Guest CCC-Tinting

I'm tinting a a 2006 Acura TL in two days, any idea of the rear headrest are difficlut to remove? :lol2 The customer said I will "have loads of fun with the rear headrest, better you than me"! :lol2 - I didn't want to sound too stupid by asking wtf he meant since I'm the professional! lol :beer Thank's for any insight ..... I like a good mystery, but not last minute during an instal if necessary! lololol :dunno

Guest Beeline
I'm tinting a a 2006 Acura TL in two days, any idea of the rear headrest are difficlut to remove? :lol2 The customer said I will "have loads of fun with the rear headrest, better you than me"! :dunno - I didn't want to sound too stupid by asking wtf he meant since I'm the professional! lol :lol2 Thank's for any insight ..... I like a good mystery, but not last minute during an instal if necessary! lololol :beer

push up and press tab on the shaft and they will fall out. pull slightly down to remove the rear brakelight cover. EASY :lol2

Guest CCC-Tinting
:lol2 Crap ........ Figures! lol :dunno Customers can be mormons sometimes, huh! lololol ..... He had me second guessing myself - - Thank you Beeline! :beer

Archived