busted my backside

first time ive been busted on a rear screen and it was down to bloody cheap film :cool . im not blaming my tools but I should have learnt by now . peugeot 206 . I have done a few of these when I had my shop before my mobile days and always used madico metalized film . today I try to do it using stupid cheap dyed rubbish . man im kicking myself . and I left the rear till last so had to strip it all off cos it aint gonna match with the propper quality film im gonna put on it next week grrrrrrr . and I wont 2 piece has to be one or sod all . god im angry . rant over :cool:lol:lol6

I dont get this "1 piece or not at all"

I am now doing everything in 1 piece but when I started out most of my rears where spliced in 2 pieces. If its done right no one but the experienced pro would ever be able to tell.

In most cases with an awkward rear screen it can be easier and quicker and a lot less frustrating to splice.

If you are so good why buy $|-|17 film to work with ? Is it a case of I can tint any cars rear screen in 1 piece but it wont last and look like $|-|17 this time next year :lol6

uncle bob if you read my post you will see that I am upset with myself for being stupid and yes pissed off that I couldnt get it in one piece . I had one of these rear screens at mex power london a couple of years ago and was shrinking it one after the other . so why the question lol . yea I could have 2 pieced it

but I didnt wanna lol is that ok with you . lol

Archived