The most irritating question a Customer Could Ask....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have had some look at me like I was an idiot and say "the other shop puts it on the inside"

yet others walk in as I have the back glass shrunk down and trimmed,ready to install and say "wow that looks great! is it ready to go? :krazy:krazy

I want to start a new shop and call it “another tint shop” for all the people that say another tint shop said they would do it cheaper!

I want to start a new shop and call it “another tint shop” for all the people that say another tint shop said they would do it cheaper!

:krazy

Guest SlammedNiss

my co-worker wanted to expand into the retail liquor business and open a place called simply....

The Liquor Store

What I want to know is why are you guys letting people watch you tint their cars? It's bad enough being in someone's home with them watching, I don't need them in my shop bays eye fooking my work before I've even put the damn film on the glass :dunno

Guest Blitztint

I had a guy come an pick up his Ford Exploder, and after walking around his car several times comes in an says "Uhmm can you come and have a look at my car?". Okay I'm starting to think now did I do something wrong :dunno . Anyway he is pointing at the back door at the bottom an asks me about a dirt line along the bottom, I said yeah when you wash your car it will go. He says " Won't it effect the tint?". Umm no the film is on the inside. He responded by saying " Are you sure?". :dunno:beer so I rub my hands on the back window really hard and say " See no tint on outside. What do you think I am lying?". With that he turned around and said "ok I will pay you now". :beer:beer

Next time I get someone that doesn't believe me when I tell them the tint is on the inside.

" Shiat is that what I have been doing wrong for the last 15 years"

Guest losdawg

Not so much a question but I just got a call to do 2 fronts on a truck. "how long will it take? " he asked I said 30 -45 mins. He says "why does it take so long, I got my 4 door maxima tinted somewhere and that only took 45 minutes." I kindly said well if thats to long for you to wait, go back there and have them do it in 5 minutes. :bingo

Archived