The most irritating question a Customer Could Ask....

Anyone get this while you are tinting a customer's vehicle?......

"I thought the film goes on the inside...." :DD , "why is it on the outside?"

Yeah, right..... After I explain why I have the film anchored and cut on the outside of the glass and shrinking the rear window. I nicely respond, (as I'm shrinking, and cutting), "Could you imagine me doing all this while I'm inside your car?......." :DD

They usually shut up and let me work after that.... :thumb

Anyone? have that? Recently, I just grint my teeth and move on. I don't want to be too rude, they are a customer, but at the same time, it gets old..

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW
I don't let them in the shop, nor do I allow them to wait or watch.

It makes me feel rushed.... I don't like being rushed..... :DD

:DD Same here. Even if their a friend.... I still get that anxious feeling. Like Im goin to slow. Anyone feeling like that should'nt be wavin an :thumb around your car! :DD

Guest Key West
or the worst, when they are watchin', and you are not done and a finger comes up, they gotta point that out!!!!!!!!!!

When they are watching you do the roll ups and take the key out of the ignition without you knowing (I really don't hear the chimes anymore). I had a guy do that TWICE!!! Finally, I stoppped working on the car. When he asked how much longer it was gonna take, I told him it all depended on how many more times he took the keys out. :beer

Or when you're not done, a finger pops up and THEY are over there trying to push it down, or rubbing on something.!!!! :beer:rollin

What part of "DON'T FUK WITH IT!!!" escapes these people? :lol2:lol2

EVERYONE waits OUTSIDE if they gotta wait. I do not have a waiting room, and discourage waiting. Dropit, Leave it, I'll call you! :lol6

When they are watching you do the roll ups and take the key out of the ignition without you knowing (I really don't hear the chimes anymore). I had a guy do that TWICE!!! Finally, I stoppped working on the car. When he asked how much longer it was gonna take, I told him it all depended on how many more times he took the keys out. :beer

ohhhhhhhhhhh I sooooooooooo HATE that!!!! :beer

Anyone get this while you are tinting a customer's vehicle?......

"I thought the film goes on the inside...." :lol2 , "why is it on the outside?"

Yeah, right..... After I explain why I have the film anchored and cut on the outside of the glass and shrinking the rear window. I nicely respond, (as I'm shrinking, and cutting), "Could you imagine me doing all this while I'm inside your car?......." :lol2

They usually shut up and let me work after that.... :lol6

Anyone? have that? Recently, I just grint my teeth and move on. I don't want to be too rude, they are a customer, but at the same time, it gets old..

this is what is hanging at my shop. After I saw it on here the first time I went and made one for myself. Seems to have at least slowed ppl from asking the $20 question anyway. :rollin

DCP_0009.jpg

Archived