how to change file type?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Technology
It sounds like you are working with jpeg images.You need .eps. Jpegs will not convert smoothly. :thumb

Unless the JPEG is of very good quality, you will never get the resolution that you can get with an EPS or AI file. :gasp:krazy

Guest tat2punk

If you already sent it in a paid, still send it to me and I can do it right now and when you get what they did for you send it to me. I want to see what kind of work they do for $11.

I had a local shop that buys printed media from me use a company out of china that did it super cheap. Was really lacking in quality so I am curious if this is the type of service they were using.

Guest tat2punk

I do not do this for money anymore. If you need something just PM or eMail me and I will let you know if I have time or not to do it.

Archived