I pass this everyday

mond017.jpg

mond016.jpg

mond018.jpg

I never looked at it up close till I saw the film peeling. I didnt know I was living right by a horrible two piece all this time! :spit So... with that hellatious curve how do ya'll do these. I am nuts gettin that close to it, someone might notice I'm a tinter and ask me to R&R it! :lol2

I just got my new digi cam... lookout its picture time dudes!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

Damn thats nasty. I dont think it would be a bad shrink at all..... wet shrink it. What scares me tho is the rubber gaskets on the inside!!! Hopefully their still soft and trimmable....not rotting and deterriorating. wow I kant spell! :spit

Oh ya the whole thing looks like shite. funny thing is I was a porter at a local chrysler dealer and remember prepping this van for delivery but do not remember if the dealer sourced out the tinting or not. Either way I know who did it.

Damn thats nasty. I dont think it would be a bad shrink at all..... wet shrink it. What scares me tho is the rubber gaskets on the inside!!! Hopefully their still soft and trimmable....not rotting and deterriorating. wow I kant spell! :gasp

You've obviously never tinted one :nono , my personal best is two pieces, Every time I tint one I try, but it ain't going in one..........If anyone's gonna talk smack, I want a picture....I've seen a one piece Beretta, NEVER seen one of these in one piece.

Guest willie
Those vans suck! :gasp Looks like somebody peeled that one. :nono
You've obviously never tinted one :? , my personal best is two pieces, Every time I tint one I try, but it ain't going in one..........If anyone's gonna talk smack, I want a picture....I've seen a one piece Beretta, NEVER seen one of these in one piece.

Bingo to both of you, Ican remember 3 peicing these bazzturds :?

Archived