ross clothing store

anyone done one I have to tint one soon..the bottom glass gets a grafitti film..the top get a bronze film...what have youi used on the tops...the plans give a 3m number which is not a good number...it is suppose to be a bronze....please help

thanks

Guest Key West
anyone done one I have to tint one soon..the bottom glass gets a grafitti film..the top get a bronze film...what have youi used on the tops...the plans give a 3m number which is not a good number...it is suppose to be a bronze....please help

thanks

I bid one that was for 6 mil Solar Gard anti-graffiti. Originally, it was to be as you described but I spoke with the guy in charge of the project at Doole & Mack. He said just anti-graffiti :dunno This job was presented to me 'cuz the original bidder didn't have ins. So I went to Knoxville and measured and bid the job. The original bidder got his ins. together so he got the job :trustme

I bid one that was for 6 mil Solar Gard anti-graffiti. Originally, it was to be as you described but I spoke with the guy in charge of the project at Doole & Mack. He said just anti-graffiti :dunno This job was presented to me 'cuz the original bidder didn't have ins. So I went to Knoxville and measured and bid the job. The original bidder got his ins. together so he got the job :dunno

that blew after you went and measured it...well im doing a solargard 7 mil...on all the lower glass...and im not sure what they want on the tops yet...solar bronze 20 or pan autumn bronze 30.....

im doing the graffiti on monday

Archived