ross clothing store

anyone done one I have to tint one soon..the bottom glass gets a grafitti film..the top get a bronze film...what have youi used on the tops...the plans give a 3m number which is not a good number...it is suppose to be a bronze....please help

thanks

3M does not make a broanze film for commercial use. It is most likely NV45 or one of the products from the Prestige line.

3M used to have a couple of bronze films RE BRARL and more recently CS Bronze, I don't think they offer either anymore. :dunno

Guest Key West
that blew after you went and measured it...well im doing a solargard 7 mil...on all the lower glass...and im not sure what they want on the tops yet...solar bronze 20 or pan autumn bronze 30.....

im doing the graffiti on monday

You going thru Dooley and Mack? (Ross' Contractor) I really don't think they know WHAT they want. First I was told a half and half job with 3m Bronze and Bekaert anti grafitti, then I was given some NV numbers, then I was told it was all Anti-grafitti :krazy I'll be in Knoxville this week and I'll go look at it. I think its done by now. I'll take pics if ya want.

KEY WEST

im tinting the tops tomorrow the drywallers are out today....the outside will get done after the out side of the building is finished...they are suppose to be finished with the building on monday 27 ..it will never happen...I have to fit it in my schedule now...I schedule it 45 days ago..and we are a month out in our schedule.... when we went out monday the guy putting the sliding stanley door which have to be filmed, had all kinds of aluminum track laying against the glass to be tinted....

oh im using solar gard solar bronze 20....the glass sub picked it.....

Guest Key West
KEY WEST

im tinting the tops tomorrow the drywallers are out today....the outside will get done after the out side of the building is finished...they are suppose to be finished with the building on monday 27 ..it will never happen...I have to fit it in my schedule now...I schedule it 45 days ago..and we are a month out in our schedule.... when we went out monday the guy putting the sliding stanley door which have to be filmed, had all kinds of aluminum track laying against the glass to be tinted....

oh im using solar gard solar bronze 20....the glass sub picked it.....

Are you doing the one in Knoxville? Downtown West? Hell, I've been up there 2 or 3 days a week now for the past couple months!!! I was there today, in fact, not 5 miles from there on Lovell Rd & Kingston Pike.. If you are, lets get together!! :lol:lol Butch in Johnson City (?) was gonna sub it out to me, but :dunno , It's all good. I am staying REALLY busy elsewhere. (Doing acrobatics in Chalets in Gatlinburg!!! :dunno:lol )

Christ....That was supposed to be DONE already!!!

Archived