Advantage questions

Guest haroldshouseoftint

I started using Aegis window film about 2 months ago. I don't normally praise film companies to much cause after you use them for a while you get to see there faults(High pricing,curling, break downs, imperfections in the film, shipping problems,lack of support or whatever) But so far with Aegis films, I like the way it shrinks, the color, the price is great,(cheaper cut charge on flat glass film and cheaper shipping cost) the service is good and the film rep (Jeff Davis) is a blast! Hell this almost sounds like a testimonial!! But fact is it's a great product and I've used most of them like alot of you guys!! PS. They need to give me a free t-shirt for supporting them so much! :thumb:rock

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintmanlibby
I started using Aegis window film about 2 months ago. I don't normally praise film companies to much cause after you use them for a while you get to see there faults(High pricing,curling, break downs, imperfections in the film, shipping problems,lack of support or whatever) But so far with Aegis films, I like the way it shrinks, the color, the price is great,(cheaper cut charge on flat glass film and cheaper shipping cost) the service is good and the film rep (Jeff Davis) is a blast! Hell this almost sounds like a testimonial!! But fact is it's a great product and I've used most of them like alot of you guys!! PS. They need to give me a free t-shirt for supporting them so much! :drevil:thumb

jeff davis ,rule's

I dislike there product, but there staff is awsome .ive just had to many problem's with there ppf and film :spit

question ?cheaper cut charge they charge the same as everyone else $25.00

There cut charge on flat glass film is 10 dollars where as llumar's cut charge is 16 dollars! It doesn't seem to be alot only 6 dollars but when you get 2 or 3 little flat glass jobs that are different films in one week and there shipping charges are also 10 dollars cheaper well that adds up at the end of the month! And if I'm getting the same performance with Aegis that I'm getting with llumar why would I give my money away to charges and shipping? Now these are Florida prices and they may vary in different states. Llumar has great film and some of there films I'll still use! All film companies have a good and bad about them, and it's up to us to find out which products are best for each application! Just my :beer

Guest tintmanlibby
There cut charge on flat glass film is 10 dollars where as llumar's cut charge is 16 dollars! It doesn't seem to be alot only 6 dollars but when you get 2 or 3 little flat glass jobs that are different films in one week and there shipping charges are also 10 dollars cheaper well that adds up at the end of the month! And if I'm getting the same performance with Aegis that I'm getting with llumar why would I give my money away to charges and shipping? Now these are Florida prices and they may vary in different states. Llumar has great film and some of there films I'll still use! All film companies have a good and bad about them, and it's up to us to find out which products are best for each application! Just my :beer

make :beer 's im getting h by lulu im gona have a little talk with them on monday thank's for the info :beer im in fl aswell

I love jeff d to death,but at the same time there's nothing like having tommy s. on the pay roll .there are only a few cool rep's around and though's 2 are 2 of the last few

love your work I think you and jax jeff are bad ass at that art work

Archived