Suntek Ad

Guest Mobile1
You only got to charge 3x your film cost, not your labor as well. :beer

Why would you not up your labor cost? What if you screw something up and have to eat extra cost?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

film price should not be that much of an issue.....not for auto lines. The difference in price for one car is something like $12 if you go from Johnsons SP to Llumar ATR. I figure 12 feet of 40" film per 4 door car. If you are not able to make that much extra then you are just not doing something right or you are in the wrong market area.....

Now if you get into the "higher" end films....then yeah I see a complaint but you are just simply not competing with the dork low ball prices with those films....or you shouldn't be.

Guest Mobile1

The difference per car for ceramic vs my crappy suntek I calculate at about $60 so I'm going to add that plus extra for mistakes for sure. I really could care less if I sell it or not, I am keeping plenty busy selling my sh***y film anyhow. Nobody around here wants light films anyway. I do however love that 70 geoshield, that is good stuff if you ask me. I am not allowed to buy Huper I ain't special enough.

Guest mhun9180
Why would you not up your labor cost? What if you screw something up and have to eat extra cost?

Up it a little, I was just curious about tripling your price. No harm meant man :beer Get whatever you can for it.

I am lookin through "window film" mag and see a full page ad for suntek stating "every week, 15 new dealers get in on the fastest ride in window film"

:lol2:beer I wouldt consider that a selling point....

Its kinda fun since you know someone at suntek is reading this all :rollin thinkin :lol6

I calculated it many time ago.

:lol2

15 dealers weekly x 52 weeks in a year = 780 dealers yearly

This advertising is not first year. That's easy to check how many dealers in Your area?

15? 30? 45?

In our area I know one and only dealer for last 7 or more years, which long time sell also quite different than SunTek films...

Guest vclimber
The difference per car for ceramic vs my crappy suntek I calculate at about $60 so I'm going to add that plus extra for mistakes for sure. I really could care less if I sell it or not, I am keeping plenty busy selling my sh***y film anyhow. Nobody around here wants light films anyway. I do however love that 70 geoshield, that is good stuff if you ask me. I am not allowed to buy Huper I ain't special enough.

Cost of material on a car is one thing, 200-500 sq ft on a house is quite another...

It's not about being "special", you obviously have a different business philosophy which doesn't fit with HO's. They aren't out to set everyone in town up as a dealer... especially dealers that don't understand their business plan. It's not all about film... No biggie, to each their own, don't take it personal go with your plan and be successful at it. :rollin All we are doing is giving input on an add in this thread, not tearing apart film. :lol6

Guest Mobile1
Cost of material on a car is one thing, 200-500 sq ft on a house is quite another...

It's not about being "special", you obviously have a different business philosophy which doesn't fit with HO's. They aren't out to set everyone in town up as a dealer... especially dealers that don't understand their business plan. It's not all about film... No biggie, to each their own, don't take it personal go with your plan and be successful at it. :rollin All we are doing is giving input on an add in this thread, not tearing apart film. :lol6

You're right I am not smart enough for their business plan, either that or not big enough to buy enough. I haven't tried buying from them, I like Geoshield just fine it's the same thing or at least close enough to a customers point of view. I'm not taking anything personal, I am enjoying this thread I just felt like participating that's all.

Archived