The big day...

Guest mhun9180
Dam bro! Y'all be movin' quick down under. :rollin Glad it's going well for you. :lol2 House and kids for us in due time...though I'm not exactly getting any younger. :spit:rollin

Been married a year. Been together nine. So yeah it's been real quick :lol2:lol2:lol2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 way 2 go, so is this the official everyone from TD is invited to my wedding :rollin:lol2:lol2

Just remember this advice...............You'll never know the meaning of true happiness, until you get married,..................................................

THEN IT'S TO PHUKIN LATE :rollin:lol2:lol2:spit:lol2

J/K been with my wifey 11 years now, :lol2:lol2

Good luck dude and congrats :lol2
Thanks Willie. :lol2
Right now you work for a shop, in the future, if you start a shop or buy one and something goes sour, she gets half of all future $$ from it with no prenup.

Congrats and hope it works out !

Thanks...? :lol2
:beer way 2 go, so is this the official everyone from TD is invited to my wedding :lol2:beer:lol2
:lol2
Just remember this advice...............You'll never know the meaning of true happiness, until you get married,..................................................

THEN IT'S TO PHUKIN LATE :lol2:beer:beer:lol2:lol2

J/K been with my wifey 11 years now, :cool:lol2

:lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
But, honestly, how often do I really make arsehole statements? :flip:lol2:beer Oh crap.

:poke:flip Well, lets see here if I count on both hands, and all my toes, multiply that # by......... ahhh shiat, I can't count that high :beer:beer:hmmm

Almost that time, :thumb:gasp

:gasp:gasp Well, lets see here if I count on both hands, and all my toes, multiply that # by......... ahhh shiat, I can't count that high :lol2:lol2:lol2
:lol2:lol2 Let's just say that it's way more than my actual relevant posts. :gasp
Almost that time, :duck:beer
Yeah, got a good one. I'm actually very lucky. :lol Her? Not so much. :gasp:lol2

Archived