2004 Celica

Guest socalkid

Guest socalkid

I trying to quote a customer on his '04 Celica. He's telling me that he has the HID option and that the headlights are slightly larger. We're going to do an xpel kit and it's only showing 1 part # for that year. And I can't find anything on the net that mentions anything about the headlight sizes.

**side note, it's showing the bumper rated at 5 stars for difficulty, any thoughts?

Guest XPEL Costas

SoCal,

I can't find ANYthing saying an 04 Celica had different headlamps. If the HID's were indeed larger, wouldn't the fender/hood/bumper have to be different in order to make them fit? My guess is that he is mis-informed on the size. Perhaps he found an HID supplier that makes them for a Celica and it is .005" larger or something. No biggie there.

As far as the bumper, its fairly straightforward. Watch a few of the bumper install videos on the XPEL Dealer Website. Bear in mind the kit does not go all the way to the fenderwell.

Have you done Basic or Advanced training? Email me if you'd like more info or to chat about it. Our Advanced class has been open for a year or so and has gotten excellent reviews getting folks to that 'next step' of speed and prettyness.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Paul Costas

XPEL Team

pcostas@xpel.com

Guest socalkid

Ya Paul I checked with our local Toyota parts dept and we assumed right, there's only one version of headlights for all the Celicas.

I actually trained with a different company. It was a 5 day course with a 3M certification. But I've been using the Xpel kits for about a year and so far it's the best fitting compared to kits that were provided by customers.

Still "iffy" about the Celica bumper but when the time comes I'll update you on the results.

Archived