More Illegal Tint

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
You think that is bad here in Pa a medical exemption only allows a clear colorless film to be applied. Completley pointless since if it is a clear film there is no need for the exemption!

There are several afflictions that are U/V specific. Lupus and xeroderma pigmentosum patients cannot be exposed to U/V.

I go by the law, and I don't care if you have an RX from a Dr, I do it legal or not at all,

NO EXCEPTIONS !

So if a family that has a kid with XP comes in and they have a legitimate med exemption from the state, you are gonna send 'em packing? Hell, I have the contact info for both Ga and Tn and am very familiar with the procedure to file for an exemption in both states. In fact, If they come in with a Rx from a doctor, I'll even help them file the paperwork. I just don't see that many legit med conditions.

But be that as it may, If I come to you with an exemption issued by the state, are you going to turn me away? Even if my insurance is gonna pay your price? :nono Not really very smart.

My film rep measured the UV on a new ford SUV windshield with and without LuLu's UV Film. With the UV meter we used there was not much of a difference. The laminate apparently rejects most of the UV that the meter we used was capable of measuring.

Tint 123--I understand where you are coming from. I don't know where you live but here in MS. once I show the person the medex they are cleared of any and all liability as far as the darkness of the tint. They apply it as I ask; I even provide the shop owner with a copy of my medex and have him write sample on it so his folks will know what they look like. I do the same for vehicle inspection too-can't get a sticker if I don't have medex..Be safe

Archived