tintoff Germany

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naughtydog

Yep - I was there, none of the UK guys ( 3 of us) got to the final, it was a high standard, there was a lot of wet shrinking going on though?

We had 20 mins to do a back window from a Mercedes A class.

I have a video of ronald hau in action, I will try to get it on you tube at some point. I had a chat with him about a few things...his English is not so good but I got by with a bit of pigeon german!

There was plenty of beer drank.

ND

just to inform you:

Ronald Hau (Germany) won the tint off this year.

hey Mike,

Pas my congratulations over to him if you want , I'm glad he won . :dunno He's the best I've seen so far . How did "Pasha" do it by the way ??

I'm sorry I mist it , I'l make it up to you next time :dunno

Pasha didn´t compete - I don´t know if there is a LLumar rule that the last time winner is not allowed to compete next time. He was there and had 3 of his installers with him. But nobody made it to the German final.

Yes, Ronald is definitely one of the bests in Europe - and maybe one of the experienced as well - I think it was his 5th tint off in 3 years.

I´ll pass him your congratulations!

Hope seeing you next year in Germany at our tintoff? It will be open to everybody, a neutral jury, nice prices and free beer :beer

hey naughty ,

Pascha is a German tinter , Pretty damn good one . He made it till german champ a few times , but bad luck with the european tint off .

I'm sorry for blowing you cover ,but Mike is the head of One of the most succesfull filmdistribution centers in Germany , They sell several Brands of films

this is his site www.bruxafol.com

No, I don´t work for CPF - I would say the opposite - I work for the biggest competitior of CPF in Germany :beer

I was invited to be one of the judges. So there was one guy from the technical support of llumar, me and a third one - not from the window film but automotive glass business - in the jury. I would say that´s the best way to have a fair tintoff and nobody can say later "llumar was cheating" .

That´s how it should be at every tintoff (in my opinion).

Thanks Kurt for the nice words :beer

In automotive window film and commercial flat glass business we sell Bekaert exclusively. But we have additional products like car wrapping films etc... in our portfolio.

Guest Diamond Tints
I would say that´s the best way to have a fair tintoff and nobody can say later "llumar was cheating" .

That´s how it should be at every tintoff (in my opinion).

Sorry but dont want to nit pick, but how can a tint off be fair if they hand pick what tinters can enter?? :lol:lol Maybe im missing something as nick (naughtdog) said earlier :lol2 only 3 people where picked from the Uk!!! I know about 15-20 guys who run tint co,s and not one of them where even told about it...

So hardly fair if you ask me :lol

I mean how hard would it be to even come on here and mention rules etc etc :lol2

So In my own opinion its a load of :lol:lol2:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol2:lol

Archived