tintoff Germany

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Technology

Didn't know about it Kurt, unfortunately I'm playing golf for 4 days to celebrate my 50th, otherwise me & Nick would be there. Looks like a Belgium tinter's going to win again :ninja

happy birthday man :lol2 have fun at golf . Don't know about winning this time ...Vegas left me flatbroke ..So I don't have the money to pay off the judges this time :lol2:lol2

:lol2

Hi mr Brux ,

vegas was great but as I told very expensive .. The budget I was counting on was gone after 3 days : :zzz But yea it was worth it ...Diner in the Paris was " grand chiqeu " .indeed .. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it .

Back to topics , My belgian llumar rep told me there was gonna be some cind of lotery to see who could enter the contest :lol2 He also told me it was all about safetyfilm ??? I had to hear about it from mr louffe in the netherlands in the first place ,..because my belgian "friend" didn't find it nessesary to mansion it to us :lol6

I'm pretty sure He's got his 3 guys lined up allready , the last time he had 4 or 5 people entering and none of them made something :lol2 So I geuss he wants to change things this year and make sure that one of his guys end as the highest ranked Belgian dude...

Guest naughtydog

I heard about it, they are taking two guys from over here...I want to get on it next year.

I would'nt mind gatecrashing it...where in Germany is it located?

ND

Hey naughty, the german tintoff is located in Bielefeld and they keep it once every 2 year .

I'm gonna go there anyway even when not competing , there are mostly interesting people to meet and free drinks and food during the day :lol6

btw the picture in my profile is taken at that tintoff 2 years ago.

Archived