OSU

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Guess you should have waited before writing OSU off :lol

....and LSU will get their shot! Bring it.

:lol2:lol:thumb So I take it that your a "Luckeyes" fan :thumb:lol:lol2

They get a mud hole stomped in their azz and walked dry by LSU :lol2 after LSU lost to some billhillies from Arkansas, and the rumors of L.M. going to Michigan, they will be ready to play :lol2

I'm not just typing this because I know the man who should be their coach if and when L.M. leaves either :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

:lol:lol2:) So I take it that your a "Luckeyes" fan :lol2:lol:lol

They get a mud hole stomped in their azz and walked dry by LSU :thumb after LSU lost to some billhillies from Arkansas, and the rumors of L.M. going to Michigan, they will be ready to play :inot

I'm not just typing this because I know the man who should be their coach if and when L.M. leaves either :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

:thumb just like they did last year at the hands of Florida, 41-14 :lol2:lol2

That's why the "luckeye's" win............L.M. is the worst coach in Division 1 College Football. I hope he comes to Michigan so OSU continues their dominance. :thumb:lol2

:thumb Edge to LSU talent-wise but Tressel's gameplan vs. Les Miles = asskicken for LSU.

They get a mud hole stomped in their azz and walked dry by LSU :lol after LSU lost to some billhillies from Arkansas, and the rumors of L.M. going to Michigan, they will be ready to play :thumb

:thumb They almost lost the next week to Tennessee...........I don't think Les Miles is capable of them ready to play. Les Mile's is a :lol2 coach.

Guest CajunTinter
:):lol2:) So I take it that your a "Luckeyes" fan :trustme:lol2:lol2

They get a mud hole stomped in their azz and walked dry by LSU :inot after LSU lost to some billhillies from Arkansas, and the rumors of L.M. going to Michigan, they will be ready to play :poke

I'm not just typing this because I know the man who should be their coach if and when L.M. leaves either :inot :)

:lol2:lol2:lol2

That's why the "luckeye's" win............L.M. is the worst coach in Division 1 College Football. I hope he comes to Michigan so OSU continues their dominance. :lol2:)

:lol2 Edge to LSU talent-wise but Tressel's gameplan vs. Les Miles = asskicken for LSU.

'edge'??? .. :lol2

Both teams will be well rested for sure.... That's bad for the sweater vest bandits.... LSU hasn't been healty since week 2 when they dismantled Va Tech ranked 9 at the time..... Ohio st. can not and will not be able the handle the athleticism and power of LSU :lol2:lol2

Ohio St. played a cupcake schedule, and this game will get ugly in the 2nd half....

As far as Les being the worst coach in D1 :lol2 He's got the most talented team in D1 and so he takes chances because the majority of the time his team's talent will win out in the end......

lestesticles.jpg

Care to place a friendly wager on it? :trustme

Yep, his team's talent will win out in the end...........except twice this year! No contest that he has the most talented team thats why it speaks volumes about his coaching that they lost two games this year (one to Arkansas).

Can't wait till January when they'll settle it on the field! :poke:):)

Guest CajunTinter
Care to place a friendly wager on it? :trustme

Yep, his team's talent will win out in the end...........except twice this year! No contest that he has the most talented team thats why it speaks volumes about his coaching that they lost two games this year (one to Arkansas).

Can't wait till January when they'll settle it on the field! :lol2:poke:lol2

:):lol2 Name your wager my brother... I am in!!! :) :inot

Archived