Guest goldtooth
How did you put the back glass in without taking the headrest out! and what tool did you use to get the water out by the third brake light. By the way looks great, most people would even bother taking it on :beer

I have no problem taking on a challenge,keeps you on top of the game,"w" method to get it in,bulldozer at the bottom... :thumb

I use the W method, but if your are leaving the headrests in like shades of grey did then its not really possible. I dont really mind these cars done a few, but disagree with the bulldoser at the bottom. I have to say leaving the headrests in would be a lot easier, get them out is real tight, with a chance of damaging them

How did you put the back glass in without taking the headrest out! and what tool did you use to get the water out by the third brake light. By the way looks great, most people would even bother taking it on :evilgrin

I actually just do the same thing I've always done on A8's(obviously the same car)...I pretty much fold the tint onto itself...only adhesive side to adhesive side though(after wet). So I take one side and fold it to about the middle and than take the other side and fold it till it meets the other side(in the middle). Then I put it up and in...unfold carefully...and place on glass.

I don't pull the side panels...and I use those longer white harder cards(with black rubber stripping)...and I have a bunch all cut into different shapes for different aplications. Spent about 40 min total on it, and was done. good times

Ryan

Guest goldtooth
I actually just do the same thing I've always done on A8's(obviously the same car)...I pretty much fold the tint onto itself...only adhesive side to adhesive side though(after wet). So I take one side and fold it to about the middle and than take the other side and fold it till it meets the other side(in the middle). Then I put it up and in...unfold carefully...and place on glass.

I don't pull the side panels...and I use those longer white harder cards(with black rubber stripping)...and I have a bunch all cut into different shapes for different aplications. Spent about 40 min total on it, and was done. good times

Ryan

:poop same here..it takes practice to perfect that method,but it helps out allot :nono:beer:lol2

Archived